Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hot HotBuys Competition!

Tis the season of Christmas, and therefore I have decided to do a competition. I know a little late but I couldn't think of anything until I saw the Hot HotBuy today.

So the requirements of this competition are to make an outfit using todays Hot HotBuy.



You can make the outfit in either your suite or starplaza. Once you have done the outfit, post a picture of it here in the comments.

The competition starts today (21/12/13) and goes till the (26/12/13). Entries will no longer be accepted after then and the comments with them will be deleted.

I am hoping to announce the winner on the 27th or 28th of December but we will see how it goes.

The winner will receive 2 of the following dresses from Nelly.com:


 

 


The runner up will receive 2 starcoin items of their choice.


So what are you waiting for! Go ahead and enter now!

Isabel
Bella14520
xx

10 comments:

MissUnicornDomo said...

This is my take on the outfit! Hope you like it! :)

Isabel Jade/Bella14520 said...

Thank you for entering!

MissUnicornDomo said...

no problem at all! :)

Elly Lolly said...

Hmmm, I can't afford the dress but I guess I could do it in the dressing room as well...

Isabel Jade/Bella14520 said...

Just the one time.

Isabel Jade/Bella14520 said...

Well you should at least give it a go and if you win you'll then receive the dress!

Lollikit said...

Hey, this is my entry!

Isabel Jade/Bella14520 said...

Thank you for entering!

MissUnicornDomo said...

I just updated mines, because I think my doll looks a bi nicer in this one, although, I AM wearing the same thing as my last pitcure XD

I hope thats okay with you :)

Isabel Jade/Bella14520 said...

That's alright.